Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ashely Roberts announces she's left PCD



Quote:
Yes, I have left the Pussycat Dolls..I love you all sooo much!!! I am so grateful to have the love and support of all of you. It was an amazing ride and I learned so much!

You will be able to see me as the host of the upcoming Maxim does Spring Break on E! I will be heading to florida next week to shoot and am really excited to have fun and meet new people. Good motivation to gettin my booty in shape. hahaha Razz

I am currently have gotten the acting bug and am falling in love with it. I have a few projects in the works and when ready I will announce more details to all of you.

I shot a pilot for Mtv as a host.. and had a blast w my girl Aubrey Oday, Marques Houston and Record producer Ghost.

I am also in the studio recording some of my own music.. Let The Music Set You Free

You all mean the world to me and im excited to take you all on a new adventure. A adventure full of creativity, Inspiration, learning, growing and lots of fun. xx

All my love,

Ash

SOURCE: Her tumblr account.
*DISCUSSION THREAD*