Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You might find 50 Cent in da gay club...according to Rufus Wainwright


Quote:
Openly gay singer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright says he “knows” 50 Cent is gay.

In an interview with Details magazine, he reveals, "I love, love 50 Cent. I think he’s just the sexiest, and a brilliant writer. And I know he’s gay.”

When asked what makes him so sure, the Canadian star adds, "That cute little voice of his. It’s okay, 50 Cent. Feel free to call me anytime. My boyfriend and I are experts. You can come over for dinner. And maybe dessert."


We reckon Fiddy, who's previously been linked to Ciara and Kelly Rowland, might have a thing or two to say about that...

In a previous interview with Playboy magazine, the ‘In Da Club’ singer angered gay-rights supporters when he confessed his feelings on homosexuality.

"I ain't into f----ts," he said. "I don't like gay people around me, because I'm not comfortable with what their thoughts are. I'm not prejudiced. I just don't go with gay people and kick it — we don't have that much in common. I'd rather hang out with a straight dude. But women who like women, that's cool."