Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jim Beanz Talks Rihanna: “Her New Album Is Going To Be Crazy”


Quote:
As Rihanna continues to trek across Europe on her ‘Last Girl On Earth’ tour, it may seem that the work on her next studio release has been put on pause. However, producer/songwriter Jim Beanz reveals that the project is full steam ahead. Check out what he had to say to MTV UK below:

How are the Rhianna sessions for the new album going?
They are going amazingly. Her new album is going to be crazy. It could be one of the best things I have ever worked on. I always try to out do myself every time, I never try to go backwards. I will say though the tracks I have worked on with Timbaland for Rhianna have been amazing, Timbaland has always been the one to re-invent himself and at the moment he is really on some fast-forward sh*t, he is really going to kill the game with the stuff he is working on now
http://thatgrapejuice.net/2010/05/ji...a-albim-crazy/