Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Keisha Buchanan 'will be back this year'


Quote:
Former Sugababes star Keisha Buchanan has confirmed that she is hoping to make her chart comeback later this year.

The singer is currently working on material for her debut solo album after being ousted from the long-running girl group last September.

Writing on Twitter yesterday, Buchanan revealed: "Just in the studio recording a song I wrote called Beautiful Mess :-D It's a cool old school kind of vibe, but I'll say no more lol…"

She continued: "Music is going great!!! I'm coming back this year, God willing. I'm excited."

In a final message to fans, the 25-year-old said: "Back to work for me guys! But I'll keep you updated for sure... Thanks as usual for your support xxx I'll be coming back with music SOON, I'm so excited."

Sugababes are also currently working on a new album following disappointing sales of their last offering Sweet 7.

SOURCE: Digital Spy