Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Paris Hilton inspired by Kylie Minogue for sophomore album


Quote:
Paris Hilton has suggested that Kylie Minogue is the main influence on her upcoming second album.

The heiress told Heat that she hoped to emulate Minogue's sound on the follow-up to 2006's Paris.

Hilton said: "My record is just in production now. I recently finished recording it. It's very like dance, club music.

"I really have always loved Kylie Minogue - she's like, one of my favourite artists. I've just been really inspired by her. I just wanted my music to kind of... emulate her."

She added: "I just kind of love her sound and I love the way she is, so I was inspired by her, and the album's going to be out in a few months.

"I love all sorts of music. I love the Black Eyed Peas, and I love Coldplay and U2. I partied with Bono in Cannes this year. He's such a cool guy, I love him."
*DISCUSSION THREAD*