Friday, September 24, 2010

RedOne talks about Gaga's new album 'Born This Way'


Quote:
"I think it's more of her freedom album. It's like freedom this album … it's her album! To be honest with you, I think that this album that she's making is too precious to talk about. When it comes out you'll hear and you'll make your choice. I think you're gonna love it. But I think it's too precious for me to talk about it. It's crazy. I said with everything I do I want to shock people. Honestly, it's like whatever I do, I always want to shock people sonically, lyrically with the writer, anything that's gonna get the reaction. And so when it comes to her album, I mean honestly, I really think it's too precious, it's too good to talk about. I don't want to talk about it at all. I just want to save it. I'll let her talk about it. It's her. It's her presenting Gaga. I'm the producer, but she's the artist. Whatever happens later is going to happen. I can't say I'm doing this or I'm doing that. It's a surprise. I want to leave it like that."
*DISCUSSION THREAD*