Thursday, January 13, 2011

BUBBLING DOWN UNDER: Dominique English

Dominique
Dominique English is an upcoming pop/R&B artist currently signed to "Monster Trap Entertainment" an independent lable in the city of Harrisburg, PA. Dominique will be signing with a mayjor lable soon and I had the chance to hear her first mediastream single single "PG Boy" which will be released sometime this Spring. The song features an outstanding rapper who has worked with Chris Brown, Lil' Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Drake, and Kayne West. The song features both R&B and pop vocals and beats. Now knowing the music industry these days Dominique won't have success like she deserves it, but her outstanding talent should put her somewhere in this industry. Let's see what happens, when PG Boy is released sometime this Spring along with an official twitter & website page.
Dominique shares information on her style, music, and creations bellow.

STYLE: My style is a work of art. I like my style to reflect my sound & my vibe. It's really just a collection of eveything I picture in my head put together to make different things come to life. I wear things with more edge and boldness. I don't like bright colors, well besides purple.

MUSIC: My debut album "Sweet Escape" will be out sometime towards the end of this year and I'm working with the amazing people. I'm not allowed to share any names, but I recently met Far East Movement & Chris Brown. I am aiming for contributions from each of them for the album. I write all my own music, with my manager. My sound is like P&B, Pop & Blues. I do alittle of both, with my work as you will hear in PG Boy which will be released in May or June.

CREATIONS: I really want to be that artist like Lady Gaga or Natalia Kills or Rihanna who stands out for their odd creations. I love to make things happen, and think big for my shows. Hopefully down the road if everything goes well, my dreams for my tours will come to life. I feel like I'm going to be one of those artist were people copy my tour sets, photoshoots, and music videos because my ideas are just out of this world.

Dominique's favorite artist are Miley Cyrus, Beyonce, Chris Brown, Eminem, and Justin Bieber.
Stay tuned for another post about Dominique, including a one-minute snippet of "PG Boy".