Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MUSIC VIDEO: Britney Spears - I Wanna Go


Britney's back with the visual for her third single "I Wanna Go", which is already blowing up at US radio with sizeable updates every day. Fierceney and Funney are both back - she's looking good, sexy and bouncy. It's a message for da haterz and blowing off some steam -it's a nice fun clip for a nice fun song .  The video concept is similar to the MJ classic "Thriller" which I also loved. OK, the styling is a bit Avrilesque, but then again, Avril hardly patented the Pop-punk princess look; personally I think it suits Britney better (in this one-off occassion). 

The shameless promo for the Femme Fatale Tour and Femme Fatale Album make me love this even more. Watch below.

(If temporarily blocked or unavailable for viewing in your territory, click to view on YouTube).

No comments:

Post a Comment