Thursday, June 30, 2011

SHOCKER: Aaron Carter says Michael Jackson gave him wine & cocaine at 15


WOAH. Just...woah. 


In a new interview with OK Magazine, late 90s teen idol Aaron Carter briefly but shockingly opens up about his friendship with musical legend Michael Jackson. He's never spoken much about the man and mentor he knew as a young man, but he reveals that MJ introduced him to not only good music, but also drugs and alcohol.

When asked if Michael had ever given him alcohol, Aaron said:
"I never talked about it… This is the first time. I do… I miss Michael… I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did… But I was also troubled about what he did to me … Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15."
When he was pressed further for more information, Aaron dropped this bomb:
"He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police…"
Can this really be true?
Back in 2004, Aaron Carter's mother expressed her concern over her sons friendship and unsupervised vitsits with the King of Pop, where she implied drug use was involved. At the time 16-year-old Aaron said, "I don't do drugs. I didn't do them with Michael Jackson and I don't do them with anyone else." 

Hard to know what to believe. Then again, why say this all now? 

Sources: OMFGPerez

No comments:

Post a Comment