Oh sweet Lord, it's finally here: X-Factor UK alumna Cher Lloyd has premiered her debut music video "Swagger Jagger". A couple of points:
- Hotmess.com does not even begin to describe how goddamn tacky the whole thing is.
- Cher really does look like a McDonald employee in one of the shots. Is that supposed to be "hood"?
- The actual song is a car crash, through and through. No amount of special effects, hip-hop dance moves, random BMXing, not even the awesome breakdown is able to rescue this whole affair from the cringe-fest that is sampling frickin' Clementine.
- They better have paid Busta some damned good money to work with this girl.
- Lady Sovereign, Jentina and Cheryl Cole have all called and asked for their clothes back.
- Them chubby middle-aged backing dancers ain't helping either.