Saturday, January 28, 2012

NEW MUSIC: Alexandra Burke feat. Erick Morillo - Elephant (HQ & Sympho Nympho Remix)


I don't think I've ever seen such a dramatic build up of 'hype', 'buzz' and perhaps unreleastic (though they really shouldn't have been) expectations for a song as I witnessed (and participated in) with X-Factor diva Alexandra Burke's single "Elephant". Well, other than Lady Gaga's "Born This Way". Admittedly there was some initial disappointment when "Elephant" first leaked and revealed tself to be a fairly generic affair with unexceptional lyrical content.

Fast forward and a few further listens of the just leaked HQ have served to subside my disappointment and reconcile me with the "Start Without You" hitmaker. Amazing. Can anyone say mega-smash #1 banger? Video shall be out soon.

In the mean time, enjoy both the official HQ and Sympho Nympho Remix below:



No comments:

Post a Comment