Saturday, July 10, 2010

Taylor Momsen disses Miley


Quote:
"I’m not looking to be Miley fucking Cyrus. I don’t care about the fame. I do it because I love music. I like making records and if people like them, then we’ll go along for the ride. I’m not dissing Miley personally. However, I do think the Disney bubblegum shit that the world is living right now is pathetic. I thought we passed that repression. I don’t know Miley, but musically we’re different. To compare us because of our age is silly. People will be surprised by the record. I mean, it’s a rock record. I get that there is this blonde thing from Gossip Girl and they’re expecting pop shit, but it’s a rock band and its heavy. Our record is a life record. It confronts everything head on. It’s death, love, drugs, sex, religion, politics.”

- Taylor Momsen tells the new issue of FHM UK
*DISCUSSION THREAD*