Monday, June 7, 2010

Chris Brown's European tour cancelled


Quote:
Things just go from bad to worse for R&B star Chris Brown. The poor guy just cannot catch a break. Apparently, he just tweeted the following, literally minutes ago: “SORRY to all the fans in europe!!! My tour is cancelled. I’m pretty sure ya’ll know. My entry was denied in your country. I love you. SORRY!!”

Something about this explanation sounds kind of fishy. After all, not every European country denied his entry. In fact, Toyaz World reported a few weeks ago that his Manchester gig sold out in 20 minutes. It’s looking more likely that his tour was cancelled due to poor ticket sales. Either way, I kind of feel bad for Breezy if this truly the case. It’s bad enough that he has been demoted to ‘mixtape artist’ status and now he can’t even tour Europe because of possible lack of interest. Such a massive shame.

SOURCE: Toyas World
*DISCUSSION THREAD*