Thursday, June 10, 2010

Madonna thinks Gaga is a copycat



Quote:
MADONNA thinks Lady GaGa is a great big copy cat!

According to a report in the Chicago Sun-Times newspaper, the Holiday hitmaker gets irritated when she sees a clip of the Poker Face singer performing.

“It just bugs Madonna that Lady Gaga uses fashion and her performance style in a way that has so many people calling her ‘the new Madonna,” a source revealed.

“Madonna thinks she is unique and there cannot be a younger version of something that is unique.

“I know,” added the source with a laugh. “Ego, ego, ego.”

GaGa has previously revealed that she’d like to work with Madonna.

“Madonna is great. And I guess I could say we are friends,” she said last year. “I love her daughter Lourdes.

“She is such a lovely young girl. She came to my show with her mom and we got along famously. We got along fine and we did the skit together on SNL and helped the writers. So who knows?”

SOURCE: Showbiz Spy
*DISCUSSION THREAD*