Monday, June 7, 2010

Sophie Ellis-Bextor switches 3rd single to "Not Giving Up"



Quote:
Sophie Ellis-Bextor has changed the identity of her next single, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

The pop singer originally planned to release 'Off & On' as the third trailer from her upcoming album, Straight To The Heart.

However, she has now decided to release a collaboration with Dutch DJ/producer Armin van Buuren instead.

"It's called 'Not Giving Up' and I'm really excited about doing it. I'm filming a video with him very soon," she confirmed at yesterday's BAFTA TV Awards.


Ellis-Bextor also insisted that she was happy with the performance of her most recent single, 'Bittersweet', which peaked at number 25 on the UK singles chart last month.

"You know what, I'm totally at peace with it. I still love the song. This might sound like something you only say after something hasn't done fantastically, but I can honestly say with my hand on my heart that I've had a long career and I don't get bogged down with that kind of thing," she said.

SOURCE: Digital Spy