Monday, June 7, 2010

Kylie Minogue confirms US plans


Quote:
Kylie Minogue has revealed that she is planning to promote her new album Aphrodite in America.

The 42-year-old told the Daily Star that she believes the forthcoming disc could provide her best chance of cracking the lucrative US market.

Minogue explained: "I feel like this is my best album yet. I really feel positive about America this time.

"I sprung into action last year on my tour over there. The fans were so amazing. It was the first time they saw me, but it was like preaching to the converted. I can't wait to go back and try again."

The popstar had previously suggested that she was not keen to focus on America after her last album X charted poorly there.

Aphrodite will be released next month.

SOURCE: Digital Spy
*DISCUSSION THREAD*