Wednesday, August 11, 2010

TRACK LIST: Natalia Kills - Perfectionist (official)


Quote:
Her debut CD “The Perfectionist” features major production backing from fellas like Jeff Bhasker ( Robin Thicke's “Sex Therapy,” Alicia Key's "Element of Freedom " & Jay Z 's "The Blueprint 3”), Fernando Garibay (Lady Gaga “Dance in the Dark,” The Pussycat Dolls “Bottle Pop” & Britney Spears "Outta My Head") and Akon (featured on “Mirrors) -- all of which boasts she’s bound for stardom. However, one thing Natalie said you won’t find on her CD is, “the word party ... because I don’t need you to tell me when to party.”

Take an inside look at the 12-song tracklist for “The Perfectionist,” which Natalia shared exclusively with PopWrap below.

Track 1 – “Wonderland”
An upbeat dark-pop track full of fairy tale lyrics like “I’m not Snow White,” “I’m Not Red Riding Hood.”

Track 2 – “Free”
A joyful sounding Jeff Bhasker produced track “reminiscent of Kate Bush.

Track 3 – “Break You Hard”
Definitely not a love song, a mid-tempo single about smashing a man to the floor like he is a vase you just wanna crash.

Track 4 – “Zombie”
About an ex boyfriend who never listened to her, even if she was the only one in the room.

Track 5 – “Love is a Suicide”
The second official single from the album, all about giving into love and knowing it can kill you if it goes wrong.

Track 6 – “Superficial”
A fun and frivolous dance track she calls her “Michael Jackson track,” laced with hooks like: “all the things I like, like tattoos and motorbikes”

Track 7 – “Mirrors”
The albums first single, inspired by Depeche Mode and Prince, which is all about being in control of every situation even if “I have to put my Stiletto on your neck!”

Track 8 – “Broke”
A power ballad, but Natalia says it’s “not one of those Ben & Jerry ballads, it’s a real ballad that makes you feel.”

Track 9 – ”Heaven”
This is bound to be the most emotional on the album, she says it was, “written after my grandfather passed away in my arms. It is all about the perfect way to go about missing someone.”

Track 10 – “Not in Love”
A mid-tempo song that “teaches a girl how to convince a guy to not love her — ya’know, when you most certainly don’t love him. It’s just easier that way.”

Track 11 – “Nothing Last Forever”
This is another dark eltro-pop track “about exactly what you think.”

Track 12 – “If I Was God”
This last one is one of Natalia’s favorites, it’s “about all the things I would change if I was him, plain and simple” she says.

You may noticed that ‘Activate my Heart’ will NOT be on the Album.
NataliaDaily via NYPOST