Thursday, April 7, 2011

HOTTIE OF THE WEEK // MUSIC PICK


Our hottie of the wekk is first year student, gig goer and Tumblr addict Jasmine. She's only 16 years old and from Birmingham, UK. She's also gorgeous, stylish and has great taste in music.

Her three chosen songs are:
(Click on the links to listen to each of her three awesome choices)

I have loved this song since I first heard it. I can just never get bored of listening to it and it is constantly on replay. Robert's voice just works so well with the music and the lyrics just seem so powerful to me. It is an amazing song to see live and whenever I listen to it I just get more and more excited to be seeing Crystal Castles in the summer.

Lily Allen - Smile (Mark Ronson Remix)
Whenever I feel down I just simply whack this song on and suddenly I am in the best mood possible. I like the remix of this song as it has more of a jazzy beat to it which you can easily dance to. I love Lily Allen full stop and this song will always be one of my favourites so if you ever need to smile (no pun intended) i suggest putting this on full volume.

Example - Sick Note
This is my going out song. Whenever I'm getting ready for a night out this has to be put on to get me in the mood. It great for having a little one man rave to and the beat just makes me want to go out and dance. I wasn't a big fan of Example's new stuff but this song along with Time Machine and Something in the Water are definitely stand out tracks from his new album.

Follow and reblog her on Tumblr HERE.
Follow us @FOTPBlog & www.fuckyeahitsfotp.tumblr.com