Sunday, March 14, 2010

50 Cent goes dance for new album "Black Magic"



50 Cent talks about his new dance-inspired album titled "Black Magic":

Quote:
“I went to a nightclub after-party. It was different music after a while,” 50 Cent said, recognizing that the club altered their set to play his own catalog. “The music they were playin’ before they were playin’ the music I created was more up-tempo, more Dance. I wanted to make a song like that, so I went into the studio."

“I’m excited about it too, it has a total [sic] different vibe,” revealed 50. “I won’t allow myself to be placed in a box where I can only do one style, or do one kind of music. They should expect the unexpected on this one. If they can understand how I enjoy different genres of music and different styles, for the people who have various tastes in music, they’ll really like it.”
*DISCUSSION THREAD*