Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Justin Bieber disses Mariah Carey


Quote:
When you’re as successful as the Biebster you can afford to be picky, right? But dissing Mariah Carey is NOT something you want to do, Justin!

Justin Bieber’s got game – there’s no denying it. But has fame gone to the 16-year-old tween sensation’s head? He’s definitely picking a battle with the wrong person – none other than la diva herself – Ms. Mariah Carey!

Although the young singer will be collaborating with British chanteuse Corinne Bailey Rae, he knocks any chance of working with Mariah, 39. “I don’t love her new music, it’s not the same [as her old stuff],” the Canadian singer told UK paper The Sun. “It’s like Michael Jordan coming back out to play in the NBA. She is past her best.”

Ouch, Justin! You better be ready to face the wrath of both Mariah AND her hubby Nick Cannon for that one!

Although Justin may be selective when it comes to his musical collaborators, he wants the world to know that he’s just a normal kid at heart, and there’s nothing ‘diva-esque’ about him!. “I’m just a regular 16 year-old kid. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls. I have to do my homework, which is a chore,” he said.

Justin may even consider going to college! “I don’t want to limit my options, you never know how things are going to turn out.”

Although we think Justin sounds wise beyond his years, it is NOT a good move to diss your elders, Biebs. Just an FYI.